Simply put, cloud reseller hosting is the practice of utilising the resources of a web hosting company and selling them off as your own. There are a number of people who could stand to benefit from cloud reseller hosting and various reasons why you would want to explore this opportunity too.
But as with any other major decision, you should take the time to do some research and fully understand what is involved. To this end, here is everything you need to know about cloud reselling hosting for beginners. Who should adopt cloud reseller hosting? There are a number of different entrepreneurs and enterprises that might be interested in a package like vps.net cloud reseller hosting.
These include, but are not limited, to:
- Web designers or developers with a number of clients who require hosting packages.
- Providers who offer SaaS applications but want to deploy cloud solutions.
- Digital marketing agencies wanting to improve the site speed of client sites.
- VARs wanting to deploy PaaS-packaged templates within the cloud.
- IT firms wishing to provide clients with an all-encompassing solution.
The Benefits Of Cloud Reseller Hosting
With most cloud reseller hosting packages, you will be given the opportunity to create a new revenue steam by selling server packages under your own brand. This affords a number of advantages, which include:
- Increased product range and profitability with low costs.
- A steady stream of revenue on a monthly or annual basis.
- High margin services with high retention rates among customers.
- Ability to offer customers a tailor-made solution.
- The removal of expensive hardware outlays and concerns.
- Quicker creation and deployment of applications.
- Remote access and control.
Some Essential Cloud Reseller Hosting Features
In order to make the most from cloud reseller hosting and avoid problems in the future, you should opt for a package that comes with the following:
- Up-to-date security measures to protect confidential information.
- Little to no downtime to ensure customers never suffer from downtime.
- Little to no maintenance to enable you to concentrate on best serving your customers.
- Cloud reseller hosting should allow customers to scale up or down.
What To Look For From A Provider
Although every provider of cloud reseller hosting is different and will offer their own unique packages, you should look for options featuring the following:
- Cloud server nodes at a discounted rate.
- A number of worldwide server locations to choose from.
- No monthly service charges.
- Round-the-clock support via email and telephone.
- Full automation for billing to save time and money.
Once you have settled on a reselling package and provider, you can start to develop your own service offering, thus giving customers an unrivalled experience through reliable, high-performance cloud servers.