IP Expo combines four events covering Virtualisation, IP Networks, Cloud Computing and Wireless Networks forming the UK’s largest end to end IT Infrastructure event. This year’s event will show IT professionals on how to get more from less by utilising the latest virtualisation technologies and solutions.
This year the event leads with an UPDATE’09 keynote programme filled with the who’s who of the IT industry. Lord Carter will share his views at his first public appearance since leaving government and publishing the Digital Britain Report. Another keynote from Amazon will describe how they built the Amazon Elastic Computing Cloud. Michael McCarthy, VP Cloud Computing at IBM will deliver a keynote on ‘Riding the Cloud Computing Storm’. Find the full keynote programme here: www.ipexpo.co.uk/keynote
The keynote programme also includes four panel debates. Join the speakers from each track of UPDATE ’09 for your opportunity to challenge the industry experts.
UPDATE ’09 Panel Debates:
- Infrastructure Transformation, Wednesday 7th, 12.10 – 12.30pm featuring spokespeople from VMWare, EMC Corporation and Cisco
• Delivering the Virtual World, Wednesday 7th, 15.00 – 15.30pm featuring spokespeople from Veeam Software, Citrix Systems and Vizioncore
• Mobilising Enterprise, Thursday 8th, 12.00 – 12.30pm featuring spokespeople from Aruba Networks, Mitel and others
• Riding the Cloud Computing Storm, Thursday 8th, 15.00 – 16.00pm featuring the VC for Cloud Computing from IBM, the editor of BusinessCloud9 and more
These debates are sure to be packed out – please email us if you’d like to reserve a seat.
Key exhibitors at the event include Global Crossing, the leading IP provider globally is lead event sponsor at this year’s IP Expo. It boasts the world’s first fully integrated global IP-based network and provides Ethernet access in more than 70 locations around the globe. ShoreTel, VMWare, Mitel, HP, EMC, Cisco, Dell, Microsoft, Siemens, Nortel, Citrix, Novell, Vodafone and Intercept are key event sponsors who will taking part in the seminar tracks as well as having their latest technology solutions on show.
On Wednesday, ShoreTel – the exclusive onsite press office sponsor – invites press and analysts to a press briefing at 12pm in the press office to launch its new strategic partnership with IBM and Skype and give an update on ShoreTel and its latest products. This will be followed by lunch. On Thursday, ShoreTel are inviting journalists and analysts to a ‘Lunch & Learn’ at 12pm in the press office which will give a complete system overview and demonstration in 60 minutes – the simplicity of ShoreTel’s system means they can show all the benefits of ShoreTel Unified Communications in that time. Please email us to register your interest in attending either of these briefings.
Announcements are expected from key exhibitors including:
- An announcement and on stand demonstration from IGEL Technology will show companies how to extend the lifecycle of old PCs and much more
• iTrinegy will be demonstrating on their stand how to conduct realistic proof of concept testing of Data Centre Consolidation and Virtualisation implementations
• See Intergence Systems’ innovative approach to IT Optimisation services that now includes new 3D automated visualisation on stand 324
IP Expo contains an expanded educational programme with over 160 free seminars across 10 theatres covering.
- Network Optimisation & Infrastructure
• Fixed and Wireless Infrastructure
• Teleworking and Mobility
• Communication & Collaboration Infrastructure
• Security & Business Continuity
• Desktop Virtualisation
• Server Virtualisation & Infrastructure
• Datacentre Management
• Cloud Infrastructure
• Cloud Services & Applications
For further information on the event, to register for a press pass or to set up interviews with speakers, please contact Niamh O’Grady or Natalie Domanski on 020 7401 8001.
Location: Earls Court 2, London
Date: 07 – 08 October 2009
URL’s: www.ipexpo.co.uk, www.vmexpo.co.uk, www.cloudexpo.co.uk
Press Registration: www.ipexpo.co.uk/pressvip
Twitter Feed: www.twitter.com/ipexpo