The plugins include:
- Sign In with LinkedIn: makes it easier for users to authenticate or register for your site using their LinkedIn identity
- Share: a button which enables users to share your website with LinkedIn’s professional audience
- Member Profile: brings LinkedIn profiles to your site
- Full Member Profile: brings larger, more detailed LinkedIn profiles to your site
- Company Profile: displays key company info at-a-glance
- Company Insider: shows rich company data from several different views
- Recommend: button enables users to recommend your products and drive traffic back to you.
LinkedIn said the changes were implemented to give users a featherweight way to light up a site and increase engagement, without any costly development overhead. The plugins can be used with only a couple of lines of markup.