BCW (Business Computing World) is the blog where IT thought leaders hang out. It’s where over 2,000 inspirational business leaders use logic, evidence and an actual demonstration of technology to impart invaluable information and win support. Our thought leaders immerse themselves in their professional domain and search for new things to say that add value to the conversation. Do you want to join the conversation? Are you an expert in your field? Are you passionate about a topic? Do you have a lot to say but lack the ability to reach a mass audience? BCW is always on the lookout for writers who are passionate about business technology. If you are interested in contributing to BCW, follow the steps below and get your article published today!
2829 thought leaders have contributed to 8721 posts
Our latest thought leaders
BCW is proud to have some of the brightest minds in the IT industry sharing their thought leadership and experience with our audience. We pride ourselves on providing high quality and valuable content and work hard to maintain these standards. We therefore ask all contributors to adhere to the following guidelines:
- Author bios for individual contributors must be completed before submitting a post and may not be included within the text of the post itself.
- All author details including headshot must be real and attributed to the correct author. Author details are visible on the published post.
- All posts must be at least 500 words and may contain outbound links that are relevant to improve the reader experience of the post.
- Irrelevant, affiliate or commercial hyperlinks will be removed and submissions containing keyword stuffing will be rejected.
- Posts can not be commercially promotional. Contributors are allowed to include relevant hyperlinks and social bookmarks in their author bios that appear at the end of their posts.
- All posts must be in a ready-to-publish state consistent with BCW’s existing content. While we review posts and adjust formatting, posts requiring heavy editing will be rejected.
- BCW is a UK-based site. Please make sure all spellings are British English.
- Contributors are responsible for the originality and accuracy of their posts. Contributors caught plagiarising or submitting content that has been published elsewhere will be banned.
- Proofread your post carefully before submitting. While we can make changes to the post, we do not have the ability to edit or take down posts syndicated to external sites.