Amplify DataStore – Simplify Development of Offline Apps with GraphQL

The open source Amplify Framework is a command line tool and a library allowing web & mobile developers to easily provision and access cloud based services. For example, if I want to create a GraphQL API for my mobile application, I use amplify add api on my development machine to configure the backend API. After answering a few questions, I type amplify push to create an AWS AppSync API backend in the cloud. Amplify generates code allowing my app to easily access the newly created API. Amplify supports popular web frameworks, such as Angular, React, and Vue. It also supports mobile applications developed with React Native, Swift for iOS, or Java for Android. If you want to learn more about how to use Amplify for your mobile applications, feel free to attend one the workshops (iOS or React Native) we prepared for the re:Invent 2019 conference.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://aws.amazon.com/blogs/aws/amplify-datastore-simplify-development-of-offline-apps-with-graphql/