BCW’s editorial content is widely accessible to anyone, on any device, anywhere in the world at no cost.
However, to contribute content requires a subscription. A subscription is charged monthly at £25 and allows unlimited posts, subject to editorial approval. Subscriptions can be cancelled any time, even after posting just one article. There is no charge-per-article option.
All posts are published on this site indefinitely, subject to our terms and conditions.
To post content on this site, please register by clicking the ‘sign-up’ link at the top of this site, and then click the ‘Contribute’ button. You will then be redirected to a payment page. Please follow the on-screen instructions. Once completed, you will be able to post content as frequently as you want while your monthly subscription remains active.
We’re always looking for creative, interesting and ambitious bloggers to contribute at BCW. We publish articles to inspire, motivate and share how to get the best out of technology in business.
Reasons to contribute to BCW
- Build your company’s credibility and grow your sales network.
- Brand your company as a technology expert.
- Let us bring attention to your company’s products and services.
- Influence thousands of IT decision makers around the globe.
Guest post guidelines
- All posts must be related to business technology.
- All posts must be completely original content, or you must have full consent to syndicate.
- Word count should be between 500-2,000 words.
- Posts will be carefully reviewed and may be edited prior to or after publishing.