The new UltraBoard 950 - Compact keyboard reduces physical discomfort.
The new compact keyboard from BakkerElkhuizen improves the working posture thanks to its slim design and reduces the strain on the forearms.
With the start of spring it’s high time for a breath of fresh air in the office: Ergonomic office supplies such as the new UltraBoard 950 help - a light touch, two USB ports and a quiet, modern design characterize the new product from BakkerElkhuizen. In contrast to the standard keyboards, the keyboard dispenses with the numeric keypad and focuses on compactness due to its narrower form. This reduces the distance to the mouse, which leads to a better sitting posture and relief of the forearms. This promotes more productive work for the individual at the workplace.
Small, compact and mobile
The keys have a slight touch, which is due to the fact that a scissor mechanism was used here. In addition, dark letters are set on a light background to ensure easier reading for the user.
Important product features at a glance:
- Two USB ports: two additional devices via Connecting the HUB
- Four shortcuts: Allow direct dialing from Browser, Email, Screenshot or numlock
- Ergonomic shape: compact shape prevents forearm problems
- Stop: light, tactile stop feedback
- Compact design: thin, narrow shape creates better posture
- Bright key colour: facilitates reading and optimizes productivity
- Dimensions: width 285 mm, height 19 mm, depth 147 mm,
- Weight: 455 gram .
More information about other products as well as about BakkerElkhuizen can be found on the homepage.
For more information visit All BakkerElkhuizen