EC Harris is a leading International Built Asset Consultancy firm helping clients to achieve the highest returns on the money spent on building, operating, using and owning assets. In this video Neil Morling, Group Finance Director for EC Harris, discusses the implementation of UNIT4’s Agresso Business World ERP solution across its global offices.
EC Harris has faced a number of challenges which lead to its selection of Agresso Business World; the ongoing the turmoil in the global economy and its own rapid expansion as an international business. Agresso has proven to be the solution of choice for EC Harris because it has been designed to help users easily adapt the system, in line with ongoing business or operational change while providing comprehensive financial and business management information.
Neil highlights the key benefits of Agresso Business World:
- delivering a single finance and business management system globally
- its flexibility and highly configurable architecture
- low cost of change
- redefining business processes
- imposing a new structure and discipline in the global teams when it comes to data entry
- improving the accuracy and timeliness of finance and management data generated